YOU ARE ALL ME.


They pray to be with you, eventually. You live, you forget, you move on and it catches up. The fire you left behind catches up. It doesn’t burn you. It burns them. It doesn’t hurt you. It hurts them.
It’s too late for any unfinished work to get done, or any unpicked relation to initiate or for any un-evolved feeling to mature. Sometimes, things are meant to keep the way they are: immature, small, too big, or too complicated.
“I never loved you, and never will.” Or “I used to love you but never again.” It’s all the same. All full of prejudices, hurt hearts and broken souls; things that scratched our surfaces and left them scarred.
People whose faces you forget but their souls remain untouched. People whose words were erased, but how they made you feel is a fresh memory as your breakfast today. Is it you or is it them that distanced the other? Is it right or is it wrong to surrender to the inevitable? The “I love you” or “I hate you” now doesn’t matter. You are changed, replaced, forgotten and displaced. You are gone.
Part of your life, is all I will ever be, is all I ever aspired to be. I don’t have to be the core, the main pillar. All I want to be is an unforgettable accessory that you enjoyed its company for a while. Cause I will remember everyone. Everyone scarred me in a way. Everyone molded me somehow. You’re all me. 

Comments

Popular Posts