Magic..


I pitied her for she believed she was worth it all along...
Thinking she was special made her hope and hope gradually killed her. 
He disarmed her. He had her powerless with no hope to escape. 
Like a lion with its prey, he hunted her and haunted her thoughts and daydreams.
She couldn’t escape his web. She knew it. He knew it.
And for that I pitied her. I pitied her for hanging onto something that was forbidden. Him. 
She waited every day, every night and every second for a chance in a parallel universe where he could be hers. 
But he can’t and he won’t. She found her soul in a person haunted by another. 
He desired her. She wanted him. Yet long distance remained between them. This space occupied by a ghost; a ghost of fear, hesitation and utter regret. Regret of circumstances, of destiny and most importantly of having another. 

You know when you meet this one person that turns your world upside down. He makes you recalculate your decisions, recalibrate your balances and reboot your passion for life. 
She met him. She thought she had him. She had this friction of hope and possibility that made me envy her. She had something she never had before and she tried to pass it on to me; Hope. Hope for a better tomorrow and a brighter vision. I loved her loving him and she loved me learning from her aches. She loved him before knowing him. I loved him before knowing him. But he changed her into me. I became the envious person of my old mesmerized self. I miss feeling that huge amount of salvation and hope I found in him. He personified my picture perfect. 

For he gave me hope and showed me magic, I shall shower him with love..

Comments

Popular Posts