bruised romance

I'm called a "helpless romantic".
I think it's a compliment, I take it as such.
There is absolutely nothing bad about believing in people's innate good nature and in fairytale endings.
I believe in fairytales.
I believe that one shall find a soul mate, shall find a partner whom one feels is completely adequate to all his bending and scars.
I believe in romantic love: in the sleepless nights talking for hours about everything and nothing, in gasping for air when one crosses his secret love and in acting weirdly around them only for not knowing how to be yourself. Because if you let your heart and true mind speak, you shall confess your love.
I believe in finding a one soul that shall be a companion for eternity, a soul that shall cherish yours with all the ups and especially in the downs.
I believe in fairytales but not in Prince Charming.
I don't want someone perfect, I do not need someone perfect - I am not perfect.
I want Prince Human, not Prince Charming.
I want a Prince who pokes, fights, cries and bleeds.
I want a Prince who loves, hates, envies and cares.
I want a Prince who hates as much as he adores. I want a Prince who does mistakes but apologizes for them.
I want a Prince who sees a Princess in me with all my lacking.
I want my one and only, forever ever passionately loving and hating till death do us part.

Comments

Popular Posts