A mayhem of lost souls

Hi. 
I am Farah. A free Soul. Or rather a soul in search of freedom. 
How are you? How is your soul? Is it free? Or are you stuck as well?
You know, I heard from fellow souls, that one soul could spend its entire life span looking for its freedom. It is messed up. The fact that we are born free and it is our ancestors that enslave us. They enslave us with their systems, processes, programs and bull shit. 

I heard one soul asking mine to give in and be “normal”. Their normal means conformity. Their “normal” means boredom. Their “normal” means submission and compliance. They want me to give up my fire. They want me to give up my passion. They want me to become another them. But no. I can’t. How can a soul dry off its passion? How can I kill my enthusiasm? How can a soul give up on its freedom? How? 

Did you? Did you sell your passion short? Did you give in? Did you comply? Is there any fighters left?
I walk this earth as a mad soul, with no place to call home and no territory to claim mine. I see earth as my home and God as my refuge. For a soul to find home, it needs to connect. Connect with others, connect with nature and most importantly find home in its creator. 

For my soul to survive the mayhem we call life now, it shall return to its roots and call for a second chance at Life. For life is a subjective measurement of the duration a soul spends in a materialistic world sadly interested in its sole materialistic elements. 

For my soul is the only constant throughout the different phases of existence, for it is my only companion through better and worse, I shall live through my soul and my soul only. For the brain is a dying organ and the heart is a ticking time bomb, one shall love, lust, believe and survive with his mere bare soul. 

For one day, when I leave this world, I shall leave my all behind. Except for the soul, it will be my way back home. 
From dust we were born and to dust we shall return.


Comments

Popular Posts