Hope

I don't believe in luck. I believe in fate and destiny. I also don't believe in the invincibility of life. I believe that we get choose whom to become. Briefly, I believe that things are priorly planned, nonetheless we still have our own freewill to choose between the "planned" paths.
I know it's rather confusing, but my point is that no matter what you believe in about the universe, whether it's a complicated pre-scheemed one or a total chaotic place, you can never remove the "freewill" aspect from it.

This simple, minor yet important aspect is the nerve center of the human motivation and civilization. Without having our freedom, we'd have never been able to create, invent, nor innovate. We'd have lost hope in our existence and our importance in the universe. We'd have been entrapped in our own  minds and enslaved by our low self-esteem. In other words, we'd have died from the lack of hope.

Hope is the belief in a better future: it's either by the closure of a mission, or the beginning of a new one. I used to believe that hope is a reflex stimulated by the downs we go through. However, later on, I knew that it's not. It is the ultimate virtue of the so called "strong" among us. Only the strong ones know the importance and the significance of such synonym. They use, explore and benefit from it. With hope, they find themselves capable of changing the present believing in a better future.

No one can ever deny the effect and power of this belief, in other words hope, but only few ones manage to use it correctly throughout their lives. Hope is the key of the exit door in all the dark rooms we are held in. How to find the key and what to do with it are what make the strong people strong and the rest of us weak. Only now I understand what they mean by the words "find your strength", as it's only found where hope is.

Comments

Popular Posts